Alli Neal, Founder of Revved Up Kids
Revved Up Kids equips children against predators! Our personal safety and self-defense training programs help children recognize unsafe people, avoid dangerous situations and escape attackers. Tens of thousands of children and teens have benefited from Revved Up Kids training.
It would very difficult to find someone more passionate about what she does. It was a distinct pleasure to speak with Alli Neal, the Co-Founder of Revved Up Kids. We discussed a wide range of topics including:
- It’s all starts with awareness
- How to start the conversation, and keep it going…
- Talk to your kids about personal safety as often as you talk to them about brushing their teeth!
- The Family Safety Community
- And the most important bit… The cost of prevention is negligible, the cost of rehabilitation is in excess of $200,000!
How much would YOU pay to keep your kid safe?