Dave Ward & The Tommy Nobis Center
The mission at Tommy Nobis Center is to empower individuals with disabilities through employment. Not only do the individuals the Center helps to employ gain experience and independence, they also feel a sense of community around them. Tommy Nobis Center has helped over 25,000 people in the last 40 years.
Dave Ward is President & CEO of The Tommy Nobis Center, and is fulfilling his lifelong commitment to Community Service. Dave shared many insights with us, including:
- The legacy of “Mr. Falcon,” Tommy Nobis
- Partnerships and service across 24 states
- The Big 3: Education – Training – Employment
- A few stirring individual examples
- New initiative for the future
Everyone who lives in metro Atlanta has heard the request many times… “Donate your old car, truck or RV to the Tomy Nobis Center!” After listening to Dave Ward, you’ll understand why that’s such a great idea.
Thank you, Dave Ward, for your service to our community!