Rich Cavagnaro & “B2B Community Service”
Rich Cavagnaro, founded AdEdge Water Technologies with an eye toward community service as an integral part of his business strategy. AdEdge, and Rich as its CEO, have maintained that commitment and as a result, have made a whole series of community contributions with lasting global impact.
AdEdge specializes in the design, development, fabrication and supply of water treatment solutions, specialty medias, legacy and innovative technologies that remove a wide range of contaminants from water. This discussion focused on the portion of the company’s mission to work regionally and globally to steward their collective skills, talents, and resources to serve communities, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
This includes the startup of Helping Hands for Water, a 501(c)(3) started by a group of AdEdge employees, and working with the nonprofit organization His Heart Missions to deliver a water treatment system to the community of San Antonio de Los Cobres, Argentina, where arsenic concentrations were 290 ppb. Other efforts include:
- Working with Arvin Unified School District in California to provide students with clean drinking water
- Gwinnett County Young Professionals
- Habitat for Humanity
- No Longer Bound donation drive
- Employee participation in Engineers Without Borders and Chemists Without Borders
- Partnership Gwinnett
- GA Department of Economic Development
- Water Tower