Ellen McCarty of McCarty & Co.
Looking for some insight into your role as a nonprofit Executive Director or Board Member? You’ve come to the right place! Ellen McCarty, President & Owner of McCarty & Company joined us to share lessons from her long experience as the leader of five different Community Service organizations.
Among other things, we discussed:
- Morphing from the corporate world to the nonprofit world
- Key differences of the board member role in a large vs. small nonprofit
- Board Recruitment hints and tips (Great stuff here!!!)
- The 3 Ts – Time, Treasure, Talent
- The growing significance of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Know your strategic plan!
- Celebrate Successes
My head’s still full of questions for Ellen. So much insight; so little time!