Susan Norris of Rescuing Hope
It’s uncomfortable. It makes your skin crawl. Most of us want to “look away” from the very real problem of sex trafficking. In Metro Atlanta alone, there are 7,200 sex trafficking transactions each and every month. You probably don’t want to, but you MUST focus your attention. There are many – very simple – things each of us can do to combat this scourge.
Kudos to Susan Norris, Founder & Executive Director of Rescuing Hope, an organization with the mission to ENLIGHTEN the public about sex trafficking in America, EDUCATE potential victims and first responders and EMPOWER advocates and survivors. We touched on a host of topics including:
- The average age of a sex trafficking victim is 12-14 years
- Buy the book! Rescuing Hope: A Story of Sex Trafficking in America
- EVERY demographic is a potential victim
- Susan’s conversation with a “reformed” sex trafficker
- What to be alert for. If you see something, say something!
Thank you, Susan Norris, for your service to our community!