United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana
Cerebral palsy strikes everywhere. The work of the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana reflects the dedication of community servants across the nation in fighting this disease. Their PANDACADEMY Awards program is a glowing example of the creativity applied in what they do.
We had the pleasure of speaking with Mike Foddrill, Executive Director at UCP Greater Indiana… and Lee White, Vice President of Commercial Sales for Bosma Enterprises and also a board member for UCP. They both shared fascinating insights, like:
- Lifelong dedication shown by Lee’s 30 years on the board and Mike’s 15+ years
- The perception of “can’t do” and why it’s just wrong
- Cerebral palsy affects muscle control, so Mike gets a black belt? Seriously?
- Key challenges they face and what they’re doing about it
- PANDACADEMY – A highly creative program – You need to see this!!!
These two gentleman are terrific role models for community servants nationwide.
Thank you, Mike Foddrill & Lee White, for your service to our community!