Shari Martin & The Cobb Community Foundation
The Cobb Community Foundation has been connecting donors who care with causes that matter for twenty seven years. The Foundation manages charitable funds for local individuals, families, for-profit and non-profit organizations who are all connected by their passion for making a difference in our community.
CEO Shari Martin exudes enthusiasm for that mission with every sentence and is dedicated to making all the participants in this organization’s work more impactful. Our wide-rnaging conversation addressed topics like:
- What exactly is a community foundation?
- How CCF functions as a “community catalyst
- How and why CCF is different
- The unique power of Cobb Community Connection (You owe it to yourself to check this out!)
- Food Fleet – A shining example of coordinating all manner of resources to address COVID-related issues
- And – believe it or not with all CCF has on its plate – Shari’s plans for the future
Want to feel humbled? Check out this episode. Then become a part of this extraordinary organization!