Ashish Thakur & Atlanta CEO Council
The Atlanta CEO Council is a relationship-driven nonprofit that connects CEOs to capital, customers, talent, and each other. Community Service is one of the initiatives driven by this dynamic organization. Listen it as Ashish Thakur, its Executive Director & Board Member talks about the impact these business leaders are having.
Issues we discussed included:
- The high Return On Investment of “mentoring relationships”
- The value of job creation to the community
- digitalundivided – a social startup that merges data and heart to develop innovative programs and initiatives that catalyzes economic growth in Black and Latinx communities
- How a “C-Level” executive can catalyze Community Service
- Thoughts on measuring impact
Ashish also shared a number of stories about how he and his family “walk the walk” with their own Community Service efforts.