The mission of the Georgia Symphony Orchestra is to enrich our community through accessible, high quality musical and educational experiences that instill a lifelong appreciation for the arts.
Our vision is to continue growing a thriving and innovative cultural organization that enriches, educates, and inspires audiences, students, and musicians in the community.
- We value high quality musical performances and we prioritize quality musicianship in our productions.
- We value the accessibility of our programs to the community and we prioritize making venues, times, and cost fit the needs of the community.
- We embrace diversity and innovation in our programming to inspire the widest possible audience with our musical experiences.
- We value the importance of volunteers across our organization.
- We value the support of our donors and audience members and continually manage our resources effectively and efficiently.
- We recognize the vital contributions of our musicians and educators and we strive to maintain relationships that create a positive environment for all.
The Georgia Symphony Orchestra is a 501 c3 non-profit arts organization that has engaged audiences through imaginative programming, visionary leadership, and critically acclaimed performances for more than six decades.
Serving the families and communities of Greater North Georgia and Metro Atlanta, our concert venues provide easy accessibility for our patrons and are conveniently located near many popular Kennesaw and Marietta restaurants and nightlife. The GSO strives to provide our audience members with a memorable experience at each and every one of the more than 20 annual concerts.